Latest Tor bundle

zzzjethro666 at email2me.net zzzjethro666 at email2me.net
Sun Jun 6 15:47:07 UTC 2010

 Hello.
Just extracted the bundle for a USB drive, 1.36.
In my message log I found this. Can anyone tell me what it means, please?

warning 2 unknown, 7 missing key, 0 good, 0 bad, 0no signature, 4 required

Also, when I first ran it Google gave me a captcha and I think I've read about that happening before but I'm not sure. Is this just a simple, innocuous glitch from time to time? I use it at internet cafes as my internet here sucks so bad it's not even worth the cheap price it goes for.

Well, that being said, cheap is cheap.

Thanks