Runa A. Sandvik at
Thu Jun 24 08:52:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM,  <zzzjethro666 at> wrote:
> How does one do this? Do I simply look in the URL bar and add an "s" if it
> is missing. And, I too am sorry for the "basic-ness" of my question.

Yes, you simply add an "s" if it is missing. However, you will find
that not all websites support HTTPS.

You should also check out the Firefox plug-in "HTTPS Everywhere":

Runa A. Sandvik
To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo at with
unsubscribe or-talk    in the body.

More information about the tor-talk mailing list