mac and tor with little snitch

Darren Thurston darren.t.thurston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:14:48 UTC 2010

Normally LittleSnitch will stop and throw up an alert for tor traffic. Which you can allow as per any normal connection.

By a "global proxy" setting do you mean you have used the Proxy setting in /System Preferences/Network/  ?

Cheers,
Darren

Darren Thurston - darren.t.thurston at gmail.com

PGP Key ID: 0x6E43BED7
Fingerprint: A596 0ED5 CD20 A620 0038 A917 CEC4 E5BB 6E43 BED7