Tor 0.2.2.14-alpha is out

Xinwen Fu xinwenfu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:10:05 UTC 2010

Sorry. Here is a clarification: our http and email bots "worked" well. We
have stopped those bots for quite a while and have no plan to make them run
again. I also realized email distribution is necessary for some people. So a
challenge-response mechanism can be necessary too against bots. However, the
challenge-response mechanism should be able to tell bots from humans.
Otherwise, the bots can still send email, read email and analyze the email
for bridges.

Xinwen Fu