exitnodes

Seth Ness sln8 at columbia.edu
Sun Jan 10 03:27:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using the lates stable release for Mac Os X

I always restricted my exitnode to the UK, by setting strictexitnodes and having an exitnodes line followed by a list of UK exit nodes names and that works fine.

Recently I tried

exitnodes {gb}

and Tor cannot connect.

Shouldn't this work? Am I missing something?

Also, where exactly is the torrc config file I am suppossed to edit on the Mac with the official installtion package?  The one I found and used was blank.

_____
Seth L. Ness M.D., Ph.D.
Director, Medical Leader - Pediatrics
Neuroscience Therapeutic Area
Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development L.L.C
920 Route 202 South, (Rm 2379)
Raritan, New Jersey 08869
U.S.A.

Tel: 908-927-3487