TLS renegotiating error.Link openssl libraries problem.

Luis Maceira luis_a_maceira at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 04:27:59 UTC 2010

My first time using FreeBSD is with this 8.0-RELEASE,so I am quite new with it.Ionly have on my system pre-compiled binaries I installed with pkg_add.I havenever used the ports system,I have had the idea that it is something comparableto sources/binaries on Linux distros using the sources gives exactly the samebinaries(installs exactly on the same directories).Here,I used a method I haveused on Linux distros for some software (binaries linked with specific librarieson specific directories,not to system libraries),I got the pristine sources fromwww.openssl.org compiled and installed them,now I need to link them to the torbinary.If a straightforward method does exist I appreciate you post a link to it.
                                                  Thanks.