tor-proxy.net

Karsten N. tor-admin at privacyfoundation.de
Sun Jan 3 16:11:11 UTC 2010

M schrieb:
> tor-proxy.net
> Is it a good alternative if i am out without my TorBrowser Bundle?

Have a look at the privacy statement of tor-proxy.net
https://tor-proxy.net/index.php?q=en/node/28

> In the context of the use of Tor-Proxy.NET various data (so-called
> Logs) results, which do not link to a person directly.
>
> To it belong:
>
>    * the IP address of the calling
>   * the used Browser
>    * the used operating system
>    * the Website visited last (so-called Referrer)
>    * the prefered language
>    * the screen resolution
>   * the called URL
>    * Time of the access

Your IP address will be logged together with the called URL and
timestamp! I do not know, why Benjamin is logging like full data
rentention. (May be, I did not see the ads?)

There are two log data free tor web proxies online:

  https://www.awxcnx.de/tor-i2p-proxy-en.htm
  https://privacybox.de/tor-proxy.en.html

Both web proxies do not write any access log file. Both proxies were
setup to enable access to hidden services without installing tor.

Best regards
Karsten N.