Testing packages for OS X 10.5 and later with broken openssl

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.org
Wed Jan 27 05:25:28 UTC 2010

Packages for testing are available at:
https://www.torproject.org/dist/testing/

READ THIS FINE PRINT:

1) These will only work on OSX 10.5 i386 and newer.  The backwards
compatible osx 10.4 lib changes stop tor from including the static
openssl.  Tor fails to compile when using the 10.4 libs.

2) Tor-0.2.2.8-alpha-i386-Bundle.dmg is compiled to replace the tor
binaries in /Applications/Vidalia.app/Contents/MacOS only.  If your tor
is located elsewhere, compile your own for now.

3) I filed a bug with apple about their broken openssl.  grml.

4) let us know if they work for you.  My testing systems show it works
for me.  Update
https://bugs.torproject.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=1225 if it
doesn't work or you have other issues with these testing packages.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/