vidalia can't create the circuit.

代尔欣 daierxin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:32:32 UTC 2010

My problem:
I use the vidalia connect the network. My tor version is 0.2.1.21.  I can't
create the circuit. The vidalia stop at "Loading relay information". From
the log, it show a lot of below messages:
Notice  I learned some more directory information, but not enough to build a
circuit: We have no network-status consensus.

After a long wait......

The log show:
Notice Your system clock just jumped 421 seconds forward; assuming
established circuits no longer work.

I already select the "My ISP blocks connections to the Tor network" and
input the bridge got from bridges at torproject.org.

Tor need any special linux kernel config?

The problem occur on my arm based embedded system(I build the kernel and
image myself. Also compile tor source codes for it.). I am sure the network
connection is no problem because the vidalia can work perfectly on my
PC(ubuntu 9.04).

I'm very glad to provide any further information.