vidalia can't create the circuit.

代尔欣 daierxin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:20:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,
    I send wrong mailing list? Do not get feedback yet. Send below message
to or-talk at freehaven.net(which I received some mails) again. Hope this do
not annoy you. I searched the mail list and did not get any related topics
about this problem. Would anyone like to shed light on this issue for me?

Thanks!!