tor-proxy.net

Benjamin S. webmaster at tor-proxy.net
Sun Jan 3 13:29:45 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 01.01.2010, 03:52 +0000 schrieb M:

Hi M,

just saw this thread and like to mention that I'm the operator of this
service.

> tor-proxy.net
>
> Is it a good alternative if i am out without my TorBrowser Bundle?

Using a standalone-TOR-Client is a better solution, 'cause there is no
single point of trust.

> Whats the diff between the First option (express)and the third?

Express doesn't use TOR but a server-side anonymizing proxy.

Hope this helps and if there are any questions simply ask.

Regards,
Benjamin.

--
Surf anonymously and reach Hidden Services by using TOR, JonDos (JAP)
and I2P with https://tor-proxy.net .