vidalia can't create the circuit.

代尔欣 daierxin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:22:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,
     Is it the correct place ask this? I use a linux system. I use the
vidalid connect the network. My tor version is 0.2.1.21.  I can't create the
circuit. The vidalia stop at "Loading relay information". From the log, it
show a lot of below messages:
Notice  I learned some more directory information, but not enough to build a
circuit: We have no network-status consensus.

After a long wait......

The log show:
Notice Your system clock just jumped 421 seconds forward; assuming
established circuits no longer work.

I already select the "My ISP blocks connections to the Tor network" and
input the bridge got from bridges at torproject.org.

Any idea resolve this? Tor need any special linux kernel config? If you need
more futher information, I'm very glad to provide.

Thanks!