Tor or vidalia problem?

force44 at Safe-mail.net force44 at Safe-mail.net
Thu Jan 21 05:03:51 UTC 2010

Hello,

Running vidalia 0.2.6 and Tor 0.2.2.6-alpha, I upgraded to the last release of Tor 0.2.2.7-alfa

I have some mailboxes in POP on port 110 and cannot get rid of the "Alert messages" saying it is not safe etc etc, when I connect to these POP boxes.

Clicking on "OK" or "Ignore" makes them close until the netx time and they come again.

I unchecked all in the "Settings" config of Vidalia, but those popups remain when I check a POP box.

Stranger is that I went back to Tor 0.2.2.6-alpha, and now also these Warning popups are always there, despite before the upgrade to 0.2.2.7, they were NOT showing up!

Any suggestion?

Thank you