[OT] Problems With Outlook 2k2

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Jan 15 19:34:35 UTC 2010

As part of my attempts to write an article about using GPG and Tor with
Outlook I set up a test email account. O says it connects just fine and
sends/receives a test message, but when I attempt to send my own test
message to another email address, I have nothing but connection time out
issues.

As soon as I get these issues sorted, I'll be posting the last in my
series before bringing them together in a static web page. Also, it
appears I cannot change how /just/ MSO connects to the internet without
changing system wide settings, but I'm continuing to look into that aspect.

Please reply off-list with suggestions or help.

P.S. For those who aren't subscribed to my news feed, my article for
setting up Thunderbird to us Tor and GPG.

http://blog.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us/2010/01/getting-serious-about-security-email-and-you/
--
PIT