Trend Micro blocking Tor site?

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Jan 11 21:01:35 UTC 2010

Flamsmark writes:

> Can you attach the image, and send it to the list?

I'm not sure that I want to start a precedent of people sending
graphical attachments to this list.  I put a copy of the image at

http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/capture.gif

The text translates as "Blocked by Trend Micro / Trend Micro
Internet Security has identified this Web page as undesirable.
Address: ...  Credibility: Dangerous / To visit this blocked
page anyway:" following by directions for how to override the
block in Trend Micro's user interface.

--
Seth Schoen
Staff Technologist                                schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    http://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107