Firefox configurations

zzzjethro666 at email2me.net zzzjethro666 at email2me.net
Sat Feb 6 12:24:55 UTC 2010

 Hello.
I'm trying this again. Not really sure if it showed up the first time. Haven't had a response on any of it.
I was wondering if I listed a number of Firefox configuration changes Ihave made, would those much more qualified than I peruse them and letme know if they are sound (for better anonymity) or not (risk myanonymity)?

I am using the Vidalia/Tor bundle for Mac OS 10.5.2, I guess on a Unix platform (ppc).

There's a lot of them so maybe I could start with a few or break it into three groups.
Let me paste some here and see what happens.

network.protocol-handler.warn-external-default            true
Next 4 are the sub-settings for the above line:
network.protocol-handler.warn-external.mailto             true
network.protocol-handler.warn-external.news              true
network.protocol-handler.warn-external.nntp               true
network.protocol-handler.warn-external.snews            true

browser.safebrowsing.enabled                                  false  This feels to me as though it should be true.

browser.sessionstore.privacy_level                           2        new FF is 1 what do these numbers mean or represent?

extensions.blocklist.url                                           delete value   SHOULD I?
network.hosts.pop_server                                        deletevalue  I tried this. Is it good?   (value was "mail") should I?

Tha'ts all I'll post for today.
Thanks ahead if any one can help steer me in the right direction and I can learn more.