Tor v0.2.1.23 dose not work in my windowsXP box and Tor v0.2.1.24 can not work in my Debain

Peng Zhou zpbrent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 11:07:39 UTC 2010

I am sorry for my mistake to show up the bridge ip in the unsecure mail
list, and I can take care co it in the future :-)

Fortunately, the Bridge IP I have showed up is directly from https://
bridges.torproject.org, every one can surf the wewbsite to get the ip
directly, that is to say, this leak is just for a public bridge, I hope my
mistake can just make a little hurt to the Tor. network because it is just a
public bridge

Sorry to every one who use Tor. :-)