What can see a server of a Bittorent when I contact with it through Tor?

James Brown jbrownfirst at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:05:33 UTC 2010

I set my Bittorent client for contacting with tracker through Tor.
What can see a server of a Bittorent when I contact with it through Tor?
As I understand there are ip-adresses of exit-nodes in the headers of
ip-packets. But I want to know are there my real ip-addresses in the all
content of such ip-packets? How the Bittorrent server give other users
about me - through ip or by another way?
I want to be anonimous at least for the tracker, its ISP and state
powers control the territory when its server are based.