Tor on the Nokia N900 (Mobile Tor stuff)

Rich Jones rich at anomos.info
Fri Feb 19 21:13:28 UTC 2010

Perhaps, that is a good reason FOR Tor to be on Android.

I'm a huge android fan (currently making my living off of Android
development, in fact) - and the reason that it is so interesting to me
is because it covers all of the major US carriers, numerous
international carriers, and it's available on both high and low end
phones. There is a huge amount of interoperability that you just don't
get by just developing for a single Nokia phone.

Rich Jones