TOR Blocked at Universities

Lee ler762 at
Sat Feb 13 18:04:50 UTC 2010

On 2/12/10, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein at> wrote:
>> Could you bind your exit traffic to IPs outside your University's
>> primary block?
> Not sure what you mean by "bind to outside IP", but our network is a
> contiguous /16. We would have to register for extra /24s from ARIN, and
> that costs money.

Not necessarily.  Ask about getting an address block from your ISP -
it might be included in your contract.

To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo at with
unsubscribe or-talk    in the body.

More information about the tor-talk mailing list