Arm Release 1.4.0

John Case case at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Thu Dec 2 06:34:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Damian Johnson wrote:

> Arm should work just fine under BSD with the exception of the
> connection listing.
>
> The problem there is that FreeBSD's netstat lacks the flag to list the
> pids associated with connections (so I can't narrow the list to tor
> connections), ss is a completely different program (a spreadsheet
> application instead of connection resolver), and lsof either had
> similar issues, though I don't recall exactly what. If you know a
> method of getting the connections for a given process under FreeBSD
> then I'm all ears. :)

Right - I've been familiar with the limitation, and the reason for the
limitation, for the lifetime of your project.

I run Arm very well on FreeBSD, but I'd really love to have the connection
listing ...

Can you use this:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-November/162970.html

to cross reference, and get what you need ?