Announce: The (Amnesic) Incognito Live System 0.6.1

bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org
Sun Dec 26 17:40:12 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:32:25PM -0500, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> Err...unless this also forces flash, javascript, and java traffic to go via tor then the claim that it forces "all" network traffic to be routed through the tor network may need some modification.

Traffic is forced to be routed through Tor at the firewall level, and
there's no flash support. Torbutton does provide protection taken from the
noscript plugin to prevent information leaks too.

> Something that can be run in a secure VM would be nice:  JanusVM is defunct/old.

Actually T(A)ILS includes the support for it to be ran inside a virtual
machine.

Please have a look at the documentation on the website if you want to know
more.

bert.