Restricted Exit Policy Port Suggestions?

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:24:37 UTC 2010

(sorry for the top posting, I do not believe my phone can bottom post.)

Slightly OT but in response to the US ISP comment:

Until recently (my motherboard gave out) the ISP Xmission was great about my
server and dmca. I let them know about my tor node and the several dozen
takedowns I received afterwards were ignored by them---not to mention
everyone I have interacted with there has been very friendly and
knowledgeable (and my residental speed was $60/month for 50 Mbps full duplex
with fiber!) :)

I figure there are still a few small ISPs out there which haven't had the
chilling effect take hold.

Kasimir Gabert