The team of PayPal is a band of pigs and cads!

James Brown jbrownfirst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 19:30:05 UTC 2010

Andrew Lewman wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:52:17 +0000
> James Brown <jbrownfirst at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Our records indicate that your password may have been shared with
>> another person, or that an anonymising proxy to access your PayPal
>> Account may be in use. Should this be the case, it would mean a
>> violation of our User Agreement.
>
> They are correct,
> https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&locale.x=en_US
>
> Section 9.1, j.
>
> Apparently they don't want you as a customer if you want to protect
> yourself from unscrupulous marketing or local ISP surveillance.  I'll
> start a conversation with them.  Thanks for bringing this up.

Very thanks.
I think that they must understand that there are  many
countries with anti-democratic and even tyranical regimes in the World
such as Russia when the fascist regime of Medvedev and Putin unleashed
bloody terror against themselves own people altogether and against
political opposition in particular.
As one of Russian oppositionist I forced to go underground and in the
any moment I can be arrested by Putin's "tonton macoute" (I have no
another words for the Putins secret police) or simply killed without any
proceedings.