Need a full description of 'Use New Identity'

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Tue Apr 13 07:33:09 UTC 2010

     On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:49:33 +0530 emigrant <fromwindowstolinux at gmail.com>
wrote:
>i need a full explation or a link which talks about 'Use new identity'.
>thanks a lot.

     The answer is in the documentation, but I don't remember off the top
of my head where, so I don't have a URL for you.  It tells your client,
basically, to "mark all existing circuits as being too old to use for new
streams" and to "build three new circuits proactively".

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG