Declining traffic

Timo Schoeler timo.schoeler at riscworks.net
Fri Apr 23 14:31:30 UTC 2010

On 04/23/2010 03:51 PM, Sebastian Hahn wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> thus Brian Mearns spake:
>>> Any chance your ISP is throttling you?
>>
>> 100% *not*.
>
> Another possibility would be that your relay is heavily
> overloaded. See the big thread on tor-relays about
> the problems and potential solutions [0].
>
> Sebastian
>
> [0]: http://archives.seul.org/or/relays/Apr-2010/msg00029.html

thx, I saw this discussion but didn't follow it close enough, as it
seems. However, I just installed the most recent alpha instead of the
out-dated RPM version. Though, it seems that we'll have to wait for .13
to have this issue fixed? [1]

[1] -- http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Apr-2010/msg00176.html