vps

DC newswiki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 12:10:33 UTC 2010

good day, im an avid user and serious advocate of this community for
years now but im totally not technically inclined.
lately im trying to run a node at my place but apparently my isp
connection is not that stable enough so i thought of getting a vps
from a hosting provider.
could anyone from the community able to help me set it up a node using
a vps provider? as i said im not technically savvy person. not only
setting it up but making sure the nodes data and specially logs are
secured and in accessible by anyone.
this could be my small way of contribution to this good community,
running an exit node.