Firefox configurations for tor with Mac ppc

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.org
Sun Apr 18 01:51:04 UTC 2010

On 04/17/2010 01:45 AM, zzzjethro666 at email2me.net wrote:
>  Hello.
> Around the first of the year I asked about FF configurations, with Tor, for Mac, Power PC.
> I was given a link to a site that had the Firefox settings used by Tor.

The firefox settings are the same across platforms.  It shouldn't matter
if it's a mac, windows, or gnu/linux.  torbutton and the prefs.js from
the torbrowser bundles should address them.

Again, I say "should" because we haven't spent much time analyzing os x.
 As we build the tor browser bundle for os x, we'll figure out which
prefs.js settings need to be changed.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project