Faking a local connection to services running on exit node

Brian Mearns bmearns at ieee.org
Fri Sep 11 00:57:33 UTC 2009

I have a relay running on the same system as several other services.
Some of these services only accept connections from the localhost (or
otherwise give special privileges to localhost) . If I allow my relay
to be an exit node, someone attempting to connect to these services
through Tor will appear to be coming from localhost, right?

Is there anyway to prevent this while still allowing my relay to exit
to these services?

Thanks,
Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848