Why you need balls of steel to operate a Tor exit node

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:15:47 UTC 2009

> https://svn.torproject.org/svn/tor/trunk/contrib/tor-exit-notice.html

It would be interesting to see how many hits from 'human' looking
ip addresses and user-agents operators are seeing in their logs.

> We talk to law enforcement around the world to let them know what
> Tor is...
> Having law enforcement understand what Tor is beforehand may be
> the difference...

I think/hope there are some slides/audio/video up or linked on
torproject.org with this content. It would be a good seed for other
people doing presentations. Or just to mail off links to their
favorite LEO, manager or CEO type.

I'm pretty sure there has been some at CCC and blackhat/defcon.