Less OT: Here's a Solaris crypto acceleration branch to try.

Wyllys Ingersoll Wyllys.Ingersoll at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 13 20:13:19 UTC 2009

Nick Mathewson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 02:21:44PM -0400, Nick Mathewson wrote:
>> Since people are interested in Solaris crypto acceleration, I should
>> point out that there's an unfinished solaris-aes branch in my public
>> git repository[1].  (It's off an older version of 2.0.x, so you would
>> want to merge it into the latest master to try it out.[2])
>
> Oh man, I can't type today.  It's off an older version of 0.2.2.x.
>
> Sorry for my confusion.
>
> peace,

The patches currently being applied to the Tor in Solaris (2.0.34)
can be seen here:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/cmd/tor/Patches

I have a newer release of Tor (2.1.19) ready to go, I just haven't had time to
complete the steps needed to do the putback into Solaris lately.

-Wyllys