arm, TorCtl, and FreeBSD

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:43:24 UTC 2009

The most recent version tries to resolve the pid with pidof, netstat, then
ps. The only issue I'm aware of at the moment for arm on BSD/OSX is that
their versions of netstat are different from Linux so the connections page
won't show you anything. Someone's suggested using lsof as a fallback (it's
supposed to be more portable), which I'll look into at some point. Cheers!
-Damian