Node received the reload signal (hup)...what does that mean?

Brian Mearns bmearns at ieee.org
Sun Oct 4 12:30:01 UTC 2009

I discovered my relay had shut it's self off this morning, and I found
this log message: Received reload signal (hup). Reloading config and
resetting internal state.
This was followed by a bunch of errors about my config file that
apparently prevented it from restarting (but I think I can probably
figure these out myself).

So what's this reload signal? It happened at 4 o'clock this morning,
and I know nobody issued any commands locally, so what gives?

Any ideas?

Thanks
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848