private exit node

moris blues moris at oleco.net
Wed Nov 18 22:30:15 UTC 2009

i think i red it in an document, but i thin it would be the private using of an exit node.

So is it posssible to use my own exit node, in that case that nobody else then me can use it?
Or that everybody can use it, but only a few Pages will be allowed to send from it?
For example when i want to use the exitnode only for my email transfer?

 On Wed 18/11/09  3:07 AM , andrew at torproject.org sent:

----
versendet mit www.oleco.de Mail - Anmeldung und Nutzung kostenlos!
Oleco www.netlcr.org - jetzt auch mit Spamschutz.