AN idea of non-public exit-nodes

Flamsmark flamsmark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:32:18 UTC 2009

I'm not sure that the correlation attacks for `bridge exits' are better than
those for normal bridges. However, the `exit risk' would likely be more
discouraging to such `bridge exits'. However, as a more general question,
making the Tor network difficult to completely enumerate might be
interesting. Clearly, there are valuable advantages to a hard-to-map
network, but can it be done without gross disadvantages?