A tor error message prior to crash

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 19:22:25 UTC 2009

Thanks.  I'll check it out.

I have also since found that the problem is associated with being and exit
rather than being a relay.

I was using Vidalia default settings and set to be a relay (Vidalia in this
regard appears to configure tor to be either/both(?).  I delved deeper into the
Vidalia configuration options and deselected any settings that seemed to set me
up to serve as an exit.  Since doing this, tor has not faltered on me at all.

--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our