What is url for tor proxy list?

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 12:49:06 UTC 2009

I keep getting blocked from joining freenet.org IRC because it thinks I am
running a tor exit.  I have my system set to be a RELAY only and I recall
there being a nice official website that lists current tor servers and whether
they are good, bad, reliable, etc.  Can anyone point me to the proper URL?  I
want to make sure it is listing me as a relay and not an exit.

praedor
--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our