A tor error message prior to crash

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 13:06:05 UTC 2009

It isn't a matter of how I feel, it is simply a fact.  If my tor relay server
is going to keep crashing randomly, then I cannot operate it because I do not
have the time to babysit it and keep restarting it.

--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our