Vidalia issue

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 17:01:23 UTC 2009

I have had to give up on Tork and am now trying to make vidalia work.  I am
unable to get vidalia to assign a password to the control port.  How does one
do this short of running vidalia as root?  It is preventing me from being able
to support the tor network because I do not want to run with no protected
control port.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated (I am a member of both sudo and
toruser).

praedor
--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our