SQL injection

slush slush at slush.cz
Thu May 28 20:36:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I obtain following message from my provider:

[snip]
The following alert has been raised by the network security system for
the application/server in your network. It is suspected that some
malicious activity is happening from your network. The following IP
address is making SQL Injection to our network
[snip]

Because it isnt DMCA, but hack attack, is there any "template" for response?

Message to hackers: Dont do it again, please!
(I had to say that, because it is probably the only one assistance,
which Im able to do as Tor operator ;).

Marek