Tor grassroots advocacy

slush slush at slush.cz
Tue Mar 17 20:57:31 UTC 2009

Hello Matt,

Im interesting in your materials, because at this moment, Im working on
advocacy of Tor node on my university. So please send me a copy!

I think there are some materials about Tor advocacy, see
https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorGuideUniversities.
Merging all these materials into one information stream is always a good
idea.

Marek