Abuse ticket

slush slush at slush.cz
Tue Mar 17 02:29:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

it was not a spam in my case. See that piece of shit:

---------------------------
Hello,

I run a forum at ****.co.uk and tonight a user has highlighted a private
message that was sent from the following IP: 72.14.**.** on: Fri, 13 Mar
2009 21:20:54 UTC.

The recipient has personally contacted the Child Exploitation & Online
Protection Centre www.ceop.gov.uk however, having done a lookup on the IP
and finding this email address, I wanted to alert this to you too. I have
now blocked any access from 72.14.*

Here was the original message:

***** wrote:
I've had it with you, cun.t. I know more about you than I should. I've seen
what you look like, fatso. And when I drop by your area I am going to find
you, and I am going to fu.ck you up your arse and then strangle you to
death. No joke.

I will watch your face while you run out of breath and shrivel up and die
like the fanny licking little faggo.t you are. Oh what a fun sight it'll be.
A sight for sore eyes? YEAH.

Forum admin is probably also an id*ot, because I dont know, why he blocks
subnet of 65000 IP address because of single abusive post. On other hand, I
accept my VPS's provider attitude, because it is unacceptable to leave his
IP pool in blacklists...

As I wrote many times before, running my VPS has priority No.1, but I also
like to support Tor and I will try to find any solution to keep exit node
running. If anybody have an idea, please help me!

Marek