Gsoc Idea: Lunux Tor/Firefox Bundle

Aaron Lebahn cplusplus328 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:33:46 UTC 2009

I am interested in taking up the challange of creating the Tor/Firefox
bundle for Linux. I am knowledgeable in C++, with some familiarity in C and
Bash scripting, and I am most familiar with Ubuntu Linux. I am not well
versed in the development of Tor, but I intend to learn. I was thinking that
the bundle should be in both source and binary form with potentially some
distribution-specific packaging. There should also be a portable package
much like the existing Windows bundle.

I appreaciate feedback to enable me to create a full proposal. Thankyou in
advance for your Help.

Aaron Lebahn