Consensus drops node

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:53:16 UTC 2009

Yes, I've seen this too.  The node "JanusPAv2" just dropped out of the mix
about 7 days ago.I wasn't too concerned since I was testing the max through
put of a embedded device.

I though it was probably something I did when I was half-awake, but now I'm
starting to question it a bit more...hrm..
Last I saw my node, it had a Guard and Fast status.  Then one morning, it
was gone and no traffic was passing through.