google cookie

Wesley Kenzie wkenzie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:21:53 UTC 2009

In a similar vein, I used to wonder how google would send out probes to all
the web sites that I visited - usually within a few minutes of my going to
these web sites. I eventually realized it was the google toolbar watching my
hopping habits and telling the master google bots to chase along after me on
their own, to see what interesting tidbits they could find for themselves. I
suspect many browser toolbars do this sort of thing. Google Chrome likely
does it without any toolbars added on. IE? Firefox?  Anyone know?

Wesley