GETINFO argument to dertermine OR IP addresses

Sambuddho Chakravarty sc2516 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 4 05:03:29 UTC 2009

Hello Roger
 Thanks a ton for those helpful replies. Yeah I have figured  out how to
determine IP addresses. I am able to get to that.

But the problem with Tor control service not replying to queries (and
simultaneous wget download stalling remains). I shall determine the
point where it possibly hangs and send you more updates soon.

Thanks
Sambuddho