A Few Random Thoughts...

Michael cozzi at cozziconsulting.com
Fri Jun 26 15:04:59 UTC 2009

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 08:16:00AM -0400, Michael wrote:
>
>>    What I *am* doing is deploying a couple of heavy iron closed relays
>> on OC3 or better bandwidth. The first is now deployed after a lot of up
>> and down testing, and I'll get to the second in due time.
>>

> Sounds great. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any
> problems.

    Roger,

    Come to think of it I have a question about best practices. My first
Tor server is racked in the same datacenter as apparently two other Tor
servers, one is an exit. Should I name these as family in my config?

    I'm thinking yes. But since I don't own the other servers I'm
hesitant. But at face value it might make sense to disallow building
circuits through them.

    Michael