Banners injected in web pages at exit nodes TRHCourtney*

Freemor freemor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:01:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009
"Freemor" <freemor at gamil.com> wrote:

Some rather silly stuff..

Appoligies for the proceeding post.. Certificate is correct.. The
.trhcourtney01.exit/ Was throwing the browser into complaining that the
certificate didn't match.

 I really must learn not to post before having my morning coffee.

I've tried a couple of other sites now and there definitely is banner
injection going on... looking into the html source now to see if there
are other exploits.

Strange the the provided link didn't have injection... Adaptation on
the nodes part?

freemor at gmail.com
freemor at yahoo.ca

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG - ( http://gnupg.org/ )