Question: Hidden Services, Virtual Machines, and iptables

Ringo 2600denver at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:38:52 UTC 2009

That's a good solution, but it sounds like it would take lots of
memory/cpu, especially if you're running both of these VMs from an
encrypted partition. If a serious exploit was found in Tor (or
implemented in Tor), it would still be able to break out of the main VM,
but at least it still wouldn't have a real IP address.

I still feel like there's got to be a simpler way to do this.

Ringo