help requested to file bug report

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Sat Jul 4 06:27:07 UTC 2009

     Several days ago, I sent a bug report to tor-assistants at torproject.org
because the bug reporting web site still refuses to let me log in.  I keep
checking the web site to see whether the report has been posted, but thus
far, no joy.  If someone who is allowed by the web site to log in would
be willing to post the report for me, please contact me by email off the
list.
     Thanks!

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG